Covers how OSHA is organized, employer and employee rights and responsibilities, and the scope of the 29 CFR 1910 standards for general industry. This training is designed for anyone responsible for OSHA compliance - line workers, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers, safety coordinators and safety team members.
Includes facilitator kit and ten participant guides. (Individual participant guides can be purchased separately (see below).
Facilitator Kit CD contains:
Step by step training:
- half-day customizable PowerPoint" presentation
- class outline
- tips for presenting
- test and answer key
- certificate of completion
- Review basic safety terms and concepts to help you better understand the principles of the
- Understand how to read and interpret OSHA terms, concepts and principles to ensure compliance.
- Find out what triggers an OSHA inspection and how to be confidently and completely prepared.
- Assess your current level of compliance, identify gaps, and create and implement an action plan to fill them.
- Learn practices and procedures that help you identify appropriate training and protection requirements.