KellerOnline® is the online safety management tool used by more than 19,000 safety professionals nationwide. It is the only service that integrates a proven management process with reference materials, tools, and applications to assist you in reducing your accident rate and lowering your workers’ compensation costs.
KellerOnline also includes:
- Develop audit programs and benchmark results
- Develop written safety plans
- Train employees on hundreds of safety topics
- Find MSDS information and be alerted of new information
- Track chemicals received, stored, used and discarded
- Reference regulatory material to support your safety decisions
- Connect with over 19,000 peers in the safety profession
- Participate in topic-specific webcasts
Safety professionals rely on KellerOnline to reduce accidents, lower costs, and save lives. Want to see more? Ask about a 30-day free trial!
- Topic-specific monthly webcasts
- Incident Records (Form 300/301)
- Topic Index
- Regulatory Reference
- Handbook Creator
- Management Videos
- Employee Training Videos
- Best Practices
- Peer Discussion Boards
- Personal assistant
- And more!