Covers OSHA Machinery and Machine Guarding Standard 1910.211-219 Subpart O, common causes of machine incidents, and which areas should be guarded to provide adequate worker protection. This training is designed for anyone responsible for OSHA compliance - line workers, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers, safety coordinators and safety team members.
Includes facilitator kit and ten participant guides. (Individual participant guides can be purchased separately (see below).
Facilitator Kit CD contains:
Purchase any four of the OSHA Compliance Training Packages and we'll send you Introduction to OSHA free. (Contact us by phone or e-mail regarding this option.)
- half-day customizable PowerPoint" presentation
- class outline
- tips for presenting
- test and answer key
- certificate of completion
Step by step training:
- Review basic safety terms and concepts to help you better understand the principles of the
- Understand how to read and interpret OSHA terms, concepts and principles to ensure compliance.
- Find out what triggers an OSHA inspection and how to be confidently and completely prepared.
- Assess your current level of compliance, identify gaps, and create and implement an action plan to fill them.
- Learn practices and procedures that help you identify appropriate training and protection requirements.