- Helps your employees understand the basic principles of back health and the most common prevention practices to avoiding a back injury
- Covers proper techniques that should be used when lifting/lowering, sitting, standing, pushing, pulling, climbing, twisting, reaching and overreaching
- Explores real-world scenarios of routine tasks common in most workplaces, as well as how they can be done correctly and safely
- Offers essential back injury prevention tips featuring various stretches and exercises aimed at improving flexibility, stamina and overall back health
- 2014 Bronze Telly Award Winner
- Training DVD - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals.
- Trainer Guide - Includes a detailed reference to the video, a reprint of the Employee Handbook, quiz questions and answers, plus tips to help you develop and present effective back safety training sessions.
- (11) Employee Handbooks - Provides an overview of the key concepts presented on the DVD and includes a 10-question quiz and a receipt page.
- Trainer Tools CD-ROM - Features a PowerPoint® presentation, 10-question quiz, 25-question quiz bank and answer key, learning activities, links to online "safe lifting limits" calculators and tables, certificate of completion, clip art, posters and a training log.
- Awareness Poster - Serves as an educational aid and a daily post-training reminder about the most common causes of back pain and injuries and how they can be prevented.
- Back Stretches Poster - Provides employees 6 stretching exercises that can be performed daily that will help keep muscles loose and flexible and essentially help to prevent back pain and injuries.