Operation Lifesaver Crossword
Please tell me how to play
Please show me the answers
To Operation Lifesaver Homepage
- The object of the puzzle is to fill in the words defined by the clues in the box at the bottom of the puzzle.
- Each time you click on a square, the word that square is part of turns pink, like this. When you click on a word, the clue for that word appears in the box at the bottom of the puzzle.
- The bright pink square is the cursor spot. The next letter you type will ALWAYS go into the bright pink square. To change the cursor to a different square, click the mouse on the square you want to go to.
- When you type a letter, the bright pink square automatically moves to the next letter in the word, like this:
- If a letter is NOT the right letter for a square, that square turns yellow like this:
- To change from ACROSS to DOWN, press the SPACE bar.
- To change from DOWN to ACROSS, press the SPACE bar.
- To change from ACROSS to DOWN, or to change from DOWN to ACROSS, the bright pink box must be a box that intersects both an across-word and a down-word.
- If you're stuck on a clue, you can look at the answers, and then try again. Have fun!
Contact Minnesota Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
P.O. Box 22254, Minneapolis, MN 55422
National Operation Lifesaver
Look, Listen, ... & Live!