- How does online registration work?
- What happens after I submit my online registration?
- Is my personal and credit card information safe?
- What about "cookies"?
How does online registration work?
Here are the 6 easy steps to registering online for training:
- Add courses to your Registration List by clicking on the "REGISTER" button next to the desired session. You'll find the "REGISTER" button by each upcoming course in the Calendar section and on detailed listings of upcoming courses. You'll find the links to detailed listings in Calendar or Courses.
- Click "Your Registration List" at any time to review what you have selected or to change the number of attendees for any session. Any time you make a change on your Registration List page, click the "Re-calculate" button.
- When you've selected all the courses you want, click "CHECKOUT".
- Enter contact information, names of attendees and credit card information on our secure "Checkout" form and click "Continue to Order Review".
- Review your information and make changes if needed by returning to the "Checkout" form. Use your browser's "Back" button to do this.
- When your order review page is correct, PRINT IT for your records and then click "PLACE ORDER NOW".
- Save the page you printed when you submitted your registration as a record of your transaction.
- You (the registration contact person) will also receive an automated confirmation-email as a record of your transaction.
- Unless you receive notice from the Minnesota Safety Council that your course is cancelled or otherwise changed, simply go the the course location on the day and time of the course.
Is my personal and credit card information safe?
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layers), the most advanced online security system available. With us, all of your personal information -- including your credit card number -- is encrypted by SSL.
What about "cookies"?
To use the online course registration system, cookies must be enabled on your browser. If you receive a cookies-error message, see your browser HELP-documentation for instructions to enable cookies.