are injured or become ill from job-related causes each day. Our workplace safety programs and services can help you prevent injuries, reduce costly claims, increase productivity and stay competitive:
Support Safety off the Job
- Membership in the Minnesota Safety Council.
- Training opportunities on more than 100 topics (also available for customized, on-site delivery).
- Consulting services (safety audits, policy and program writing, and more).
- Video library (free loan to members).
- Minnesota Safety and Health Conference, May 6-8, 2014
- Online products catalog — books, videos, computer-based programs, and other resources that will support your safety program and in-house training.
- Online job postings — free for member companies
- Regional conferences (Duluth and Bemidji)
- Governor's Safety Awards - recognizing employers for safety excellence.
- And more!
National Preparedness Month: Comprehensive Resources for Employers
Winter Safety: Comprehensive Resources for Employers
Job Safety Analysis Instructions
Job Safety Analysis Form
Legislative Update—Safety Related Bills
OSHA - U.S. Department of Labor
Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
Bureau of Labor Statistics
National Safety Council