This brand-new manual is your complete guide to the new CSA initiative. Roadside inspections, safety evaluations, interventions and self-audits are thoroughly covered, including helpful tools, best practices, the regulations, and inspection procedures.
Designed for all for-hire carriers and private fleets, this authoritative reference will help you achieve improved DOT safety and compliance under CSA. It also helps you answer these questions:
Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound. About 800 pages.
- How is DOT going to determine my operation’s safety fitness?
- What new information will be available about my drivers?
- What "on-the-road safety performance" will be considered by DOT?
- How can I avoid having my operation being considered unfit?
- What new measurements will be included in my safety fitness determination?