CSA Management Suite can help you see your CSA BASIC scores, get answers to your CSA questions, improve your safety performance and avoid an FMCSA intervention.
Want to try it out with a free trial? Contact Steve at 651-228-7326 / 800-444-9150 or email@example.com.
- Allows you to regularly monitor your internal audit data as well as federal roadside inspection and accident data from the Carrier Safety Measurement System (CSMS).
- Interfaces with the FMCSA's CSMS.
- Driver roadside inspection and accident data is updated as it becomes available from the CSMS and is automatically imported into the service, ensuring you have access to the most up-to-date information on your drivers.
- Provides an accident and roadside inspection tracking tool.
- Helps you ensure the accuracy and consistency of roadside inspection data received from your drivers with what is on file in the CSMS.
- Self-audit tool that determines your safety fitness rating and recommends any necessary corrective actions.
- Allows you to perform audits using internally gathered roadside inspection and accident data to generate a safety fitness rating.
- Corrective action plans help you identify what steps need to be taken to resolve any violations that are discovered during an internal audit.
- Offers over 30-pre-written templates to develop company policies.
- Includes topics such as Accident Investigation, Driver Safety Records, and Roadside Inspections.
- Policies can be customized to include your company specific information.
- Features reporting and analysis tools.
- Early warning reports alert you if any BASIC category falls to "marginal" or "unfit" levels.
- Track, analyze and find trends concerning roadside inspection violations.
- Provides a dashboard that keeps you informed at a glance of where you stand with each CSA 2010 BASIC with regard to drivers, units, crashes violations, and more.
- Let’s you ask unlimited questions to the Personal Assistant.
- Ask confidential questions directly to experts on CSA 2010 related issues.