We can match our experts to your organization and the topics you need or the situation you're facing. Our customized training saves time and money by bringing sessions on-site to your business. Our staff consultants welcome your questions. Their expertise in regulatory compliance, ergonomics, industrial hygiene, commercial vehicle issues, and traffic safety can help you answer questions and address critical workplace safety needs.
Use any of our many consulting services:
For questions about consultation in workplace safety and health,
contact Gina Hoffman, 651-228-7305/800-444-9150.
For traffic safety consultation, contact Lisa Kons,
651-228-7330/800-444-9150. For questions about first aid/CPR and selection, installation and
training related to automated external defibrillators (AEDs), contact Al Terwedo,
651-228-7315/800-444-9150. For assistance with off-the-job safety, contact Erin Petersen, 651-288-7314/800-444-9150.
- Phone consultation (free for members of the Minnesota Safety Council)
- On-site consultation and training
- Customized training programs
- Walk-through evaluations
- Safety program revisions/audits
- Policy development assistance
- Alliance with Quality Safety Edge: take your culture to the next level
Minnesota Safety Council Instructors/Consultants